No, I have not disappeared. No, I have not forgotten about you guys! I have just been learning how to balance being a new mom and my writer life! I think I've semi gotten the hang of it now, so you will be seeing more of me from now on. :)
Let me fill you on what's been happenin'!
- Redemption Rising released and you guys turned out in volume to snatch it up! Thank you!
- The entire series was nominated for the Summer Indie Book Awards by Metamorph Publishing! Though we did not snag an award, the fact we were nominated is SUPER COOL!
- The Unfading Lands has been nominated for the Best Indie Book Award!! WooHoo! We should find out in November if we bring home the bacon on that one. :)
- I have booked a booth for the Texas Book Festival in Austin, Texas, November 5-6th! I will be in a different pavilion this year in a BIGGER booth! WooHoo! So be sure to come check me out and snag an awesome goodie bag! :)
- I am currently competing in an Author vs. Author competition! So I've been testing my storytelling skills by a write off of sorts. I'm currently still in round one. I will let you know if I advance! :)
- I am also working on two NEW manuscripts! Yay! I am working on a new collection of stories that will contain several books along the way. And I am also working on my next novel! I would love to give you guys an ETA for those, but all I can say is 2017 at this point. Hopefully, in early Spring you will see one of those pop up for release. :)
Again, thank ya'll for such an exciting year, and for allowing me to do what I love... WRITE! It's been a blast and I hope you guys continue to follow along with me as I travel through this publishing world. :)
Howdy Everyone! And welcome to my website! My name is Katharine Hamilton and I am a writer and multi-genre author! Thank you for stopping by!