Well I hate to say it, but I have fallen behind a week or so on here! I apologize for leaving you hanging! :) But the good news is... I've been busy with The Unfading Lands!
This passed weekend I travelled home to my hometown to do a local book launch at the Piney Woods Wine Festival. It was a blast!
Amongst the smiling faces I got to see were my best friend since the first day of kindergarten, Giovanna. (far right)
AND my high school English teacher (far left)... fingers crossed she doesn't find any grammar mistakes. ;)
The top picture is a picture of my mom and me. :) She's sporting her Unfading Lands t-shirt and walked around all day advertising for me. :)
Needless to say, we had a successful weekend! It was great to see everyone and of course, to talk The Unfading Lands.
I love hearing what people think about it. I love hearing theories, suggestions, and of course, that people are loving it! :)
I also want to update you on what all else I have going on right now.
1. Book 2 of The Unfading Lands is underway! :) Yay!
2. The anthology of short stories I contributed to, should be out within the next month or so! (more to come on that soon)
3. I pack up and travel to Florida on Thursday to visit family AND to introduce more people to The Unfading Lands! :)
4. As soon as I come back from Florida, I will have a book signing here in South Texas. :)
5. I have several book clubs starting to read The Unfading Lands, and I plan to visit with each and every book club once they are finished. (different locations of each club will make it an exciting road trip) :)
Things are booking up, and I am currently adding to my schedule. So if you have an event you would like me to attend, please let me know! :)
I love hearing from you guys! Please keep spreading the word on The Unfading Lands! :)
Howdy Everyone! And welcome to my website! My name is Katharine Hamilton and I am a writer and multi-genre author! Thank you for stopping by!